Mar

Snow Bits

Believe it or not, it’s a snow day here today. And it’s actually looking as if we’ll have another one on Tuesday (though, that’s still a way off). So I’m going to give you a few snow-related bits.

1. Favorite thing to do on a snow day?
  2. Last time you rode on a sled of any kind?
  3. Favorite snow day treat/drink?
  4. One plan for your weekend.

Have a great weekend, everyone! And if you haven’t picked up your copy of The Silence of the Flans yet, I hope you do.

5 Responses to “Snow Bits”

1. Chris C
    March 10th, 2017 at 1:24 pm

1. sleep
    2. 2-3 years ago. been a while since we had enough snow to get started
    3. margaritas. Oh wait, hot chocolate 🙂
    4. clean the gutters. I could hear them overflowing during the wonderful GA thunderstorm we had last night.

March 10th, 2017 at 3:03 pm

1 play with the dogs in the backyard
    2 about 4 years ago
    3 soup and hot tea
    4 try to get reviews done regardless of how crazy things are here
    We were 80 yesterday, thunderstorms overnight, 40s today and snow tomorrow. Love our winters, lol

3. Elizabeth @ The College Seamstress
    March 10th, 2017 at 3:29 pm

1) stay inside and read
    2) December! I really wanted a sled ride so my dad pulled me around the yard. You’re never too old to go sledding, in my opinion. 🙂
    3) hot chocolate
    4) clean my apartment. I know, really exciting. I’m going to try to sneak in some sewing time too. No snow here today, but the high is 16 degrees with a chance of snow on Sunday.

March 10th, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Thunderstorms, weird.

Good luck with the reviews, Kay!

Love the image of being pulled around the yard on a sled, Elizabeth the C.S.

Here’s mine:

1) Bake and read. Although I’m not doing either today thanks to edits that need to be done.
    2) About 2-3 years, maybe. Had a blast!
    3) Fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies.
    4) Driving to Boston and then to PA and then back home bringing DD # 1 to various things she has to do before returning to school on Sunday night. And editing along the way.
    One plan for your weekend.

March 11th, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Okay, I’m officially losing it. I didn’t stop by yesterday because I thought it was Saturday because I was off…in this case, really off, LOL.
    Since I woke up to a snow covered yard today, as Kay said it was summer yesterday:
    1. Read and watch the birds that I threw seed out for…and take pictures.
    2. Good grief, probably about 10 years now about the last time we lived in PA. and had snow to be able to.
    3 Chris I’ll join you on the margaritas, just not a snow day. LOL. I love soup, I’ thinking maybe I’ll make some potato soup today, of course thinking a doing are two different things.
    4.You didn’t really think that I could give one answer did you? Finish Silence of the Flans and get this house under control, we have crates everywhere from bringing in Easter décor and my regular stuff that I still haven’t put back up since putting away Christmas, efficient aren’t I? LOL