Since Easter is Sunday, it only seems fitting our bits are Easter-themed.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
~Elizabeth (aka Laura)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
I’ll kick it off today.
4) Tough call. Love Robin’s Eggs, but those hard shelled ones from Hershey (I think? Maybe Cadbury?) are really really good. Addictive good, actually.
1. Solid, loss of space with hollow.
2. Ears, thinner and easier to start with.
3. Red/cherry, hate the black, Yuck. My sister and I used to sway, she would take my grape and I took her cherry.
4. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, that’s pretty much all we buy, we all eat them. When mom worked in a gift shop the would get a peanut butter meltaway egg, oh my, those were amazing, they only got them at Easter, not sure if the were Russel Stover, I wish I could remember.
Oops forgot to add, you and your family, Have A Happy Easter!!!
1. Hollow (easier to bite into….lol)
4. Milk chocolate molasses coconut (seem hard to find anymore)
Easter blessings to you and your family!! 💐
Debra, Milk chocolate molasses coconut, wow I’m drooling not a huge coconut fan but the molasses would be a great combo. I will have to keep my eyes open…well too late this year. And your the reason why black jelly beans exist, LOL.
Well I am having computer issues so haven’t been around, but have to wish you all a very wonderful and happy Easter.
Here we go-
1. Neither don’t like chocolate that much and really don’t like plain chocolate
2. If I am eating bunnies (marshmallow is ok) have to start with ears
3. Only really like Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans and then it is the red of course
4. And that is also my very favorite Easter candy (and anytime candy) Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans rock!
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.