Apr

In my Hands

I haven’t had much reading time lately, so the only difference (for me) between last week and this week is that I finished Hearse & Buggy and have started Assaulted Pretzel.  Since I’ve written so many other books (both in this series and otherwise) since I first turned these in, it’s almost like reading a new book–LOL!.

It’s good though because it’ll help get my head back in that world once my current work in progress is done.

What are you reading?

6 Responses to “In my Hands”

April 18th, 2017 at 11:00 am

I’m about halfway through Treasure in Paradise by Kathi Daley on the kindle and about 1/4 of the way through Edited Out by E.J. Copperman in book form.

April 18th, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Just finishing up – She Stopped for Death (A Little Library Mystery #2). Have a bunch ready to be started next.

April 19th, 2017 at 11:20 am

Enjoying them, Debbie and Kay?

April 19th, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Loving Treasure in Paradise, Edited Out is good but has a lot of repetition (one of the things that drive me nuts). There are constant references to how she understands how the male character is and this is how he’ll react and I knew he would react this way. It’s an interesting idea and wondering where it’s going to go. The female is a writer and writes books about a male character who actually shows up and has no memory of his past other than the 5 years she’s been writing the books.

April 19th, 2017 at 5:09 pm

I liked this Little Library book better than the other one. Really kept me guessing and the writing is very good.

6. Melanie
    April 21st, 2017 at 7:37 am

Death In Advertising 🙂
    I am only on chapter 3 but it already has my interest and I am loving it! With new books the hardest part for me is a book holding my attention, If I am bored in the first 2 o 3 chapters I won’t finish it. I have never had this problem with any of your books and I have read MANY of your books 🙂