Apr

Bits and Extra Bits

April showers bring… more bits?

Yup.

So here we go:

1. Does your pet (if you have one) like the car?
  2. What did you have for dinner last night?
  3. Umbrella or just run?
  4. Last thing you watched on TV?
  5. Book you most recently finished reading?
  6. Favorite store-bought cookie?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

8 Responses to “Bits and Extra Bits”

1. Melanie
    April 21st, 2017 at 7:31 am

1. LOVES IT!
    2. Went out for mexican (yummmmy)
    3. Umbrella if I’m dressed up & my hair is done…otherwise run!
    4. Everybody Loves Raymond
    5. The Silence of The Flans
    6. Keebler Coconut Dreams

You have a great weekend as well!

April 21st, 2017 at 1:10 pm

I’m off today and am all confused I keep thinking it’s Saturday, I almost didn’t come here, LOL.
    1. The dog loves to go anywhere we go, the one cat actually doesn’t mind the car, we mind him coming, the last two times we had him in there he decided to go to the bathroom…on my daughter’s lap…she wasn’t happy…especially with her mother laughing her head off. The other cat we haven’t tried and I don’t think that it would be a pretty sight just knowing her personality.
    2. What did I have for dinner??? Memory test…thinking, oh a bowl of cereal.
    3. Run, (actually walk quickly, the harder it rains the quicker I walk, LOL) with my height the umbrella only keeps my head dry, not very useful.
    4. Hey Melanie, me too, Everybody Loves Raymond.
    5. Written Off by E.J. Copperman
    6. Nabisco’s Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies, the original.

April 21st, 2017 at 5:53 pm

1. Tyler loves to go in the car, but hates to have his harness and leash put on. He also will not lay down, only stand on my legs.
    2. A salad with homemade apple cider honey mustard dressing
    3. Run unless walking Tyler
    4. Master Chef Junior
    5. Murder in the Bowery (Gaslight Mystery) by Victoria Thompson
    6. Sam’s white chocolate macadamia cookie

April 24th, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Hi! I love your Sewing Circle books! They are lots of fun!
    1. My dog does not like riding in the car. He especially does not like curves. it’s hard to keep his balance.
    2. I had some very yummy bacon, egg, and cheese tacos from a newly found taqueria.
    3. Run!!
    4. I Love Lucy! I laugh every time.
    5. Wedding Danish! Super yummy.

April 24th, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Oh gosh! I forget to put the last book I read…The Rosie Project. It was a cute romantic comedy.

Have a nice day!

April 24th, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Okay, this is weird. My answer to # 4 is the same as Melanie and Debbie!

1) Angus HATES the car. Though this last time he actually made it to/from vet without peeing. That’s a first!

2) I had a piece of cold leftover chicken from KFC. Wasn’t feeling great so it was all I wanted.

3) Umbrella

4) Everybody Loves Raymond.

5) Hearse and Buggy–LOL!

6) Biscoff!!!!

April 24th, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Quick addendum for my # 6…that’s if I can find them. Otherwise I’m with Debbie on original Chips A Hoys.

April 25th, 2017 at 7:00 am

Andrea, welcome! I’m so glad you’re enjoying the Sewing Circle books! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a dog who doesn’t like the car–LOL! I Love Lucy is awesome!