May

Unexpected Beauty

Every once in a while, you stumble across something you didn’t expect to see–a pretty trail, a whimsical meadow, that sort of thing.

Last night I drove to a small town, about 90 miles north of where I live, to speak at an MS program. Behind the restaurant, where the event was held, there was this…

IMG_3634

And the sound? It was wonderful.

I expected to hear it was part of a power plant of some sort, but it’s not. It’s just pretty for the sake of pretty.

Thought I’d share it with you today.

Have a nice Wednesday!

11 Responses to “Unexpected Beauty”

May 17th, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Gorgeous, I love waterfalls, oh heck, I love nature.

May 17th, 2017 at 1:32 pm

How beautiful!! How did the MS program go?

I love spring time here for the bluebonnets that pop up on the side of the road. They’re so pretty. They’re not exactly unexpected but when they’re gone I forgot about them until they pop up the next year. Then I’m surprised. 🙂

May 17th, 2017 at 5:51 pm

How wonderful! I love waterfalls too.
    Hey Debbie glad you are back! We missed you.
    Andrea I love blue bonnets and remember the first time I visited TX and saw them. Dallas highways populated with that magical blue is a sight to see.
    Laura how did the ms talk go? I bet you were wonderful.
    Today was my big monthly shopping day for all 5 of us. Not a good day, luckily it only comes once a month. And this heat is doing a number on me.
    Hope everyone is doing well
    Go Preds!

May 17th, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Thank you, I can see we will be rivals, Penguins fan here although they seem to do better when I don’t watch which is just not as fun, LOL.

May 17th, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Debbie I am not a real fan, just supporting the locals, lol. So no worries about rivals 🙂

May 17th, 2017 at 7:59 pm

The program went well, thank you!!

These blue bonnets sound lovely.

Kay, it just got hot here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter. I was really wanting a little true spring but it seems we went from a longer than normal cold to HOT.

May 18th, 2017 at 9:58 am

Laura-glad to hear the program went well. Yes, Texas Bluebonnets are lovely! They don’t last long enough.
    Good luck to the Predators and the Penguins! (I can say this because my Stars aren’t in it. LOL) Really though, good luck. 🙂
    Kay-since you do the one big shopping day, are you a couponer?

May 18th, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Andrea – I do the big shopping for the whole house (5 adults) on that day, but I get bulk stuff and shop mostly at Sam’s. I do use digital coupons for the grocery store (Kroger) which I shop at on the big day too. Usually have to go to Petsmart, but am waiting till next week this time.

May 18th, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Ah…I see. Was just wondering about extreme coupons. I’ve heard that people can get their groceries for almost nothing!

May 18th, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Andrea to be honest, I am too lazy to do extreme couponing, lol

May 19th, 2017 at 2:24 am

Love the chatter, everyone! Makes me happy!