May

Bits

Bits time!

1. One extracurricular activity you were involved in during high school?
  2. If you were to have a different kind of pet than you have now, what would you want?
  3. Pool or ocean?
  4. What’s your favorite show on HGTV?

Have a great weekend, everyone.

9 Responses to “Bits”

May 19th, 2017 at 2:32 am

I’ll start it off this time…

1) Yearbook
    2) Assuming I can’t have a sea lion, I’ll go with one very specific dog that is owned by a friend of DD # 2. His name is Scout and I swear, he smiles.
    3) I prefer to swim in a pool…but love everything else about the ocean (smell, sound, etc)
    4) Fixer Upper.

May 19th, 2017 at 10:11 am

1 Does being a huge sports supporter count? lol I was also a teachers aid throughout high school. My favorite part was tutoring seniors in remedial English. I had 2 classes my senior year, but spent the whole day at school working for teachers and tutoring. I loved school!
    2. I will always want to have my Tyler have to say that first. I have always wanted a Giant Schnauzer or Black Russian Terrier
    3. Really neither, I am not a fan of water. I guess pool
    4. House Hunters International
    Laura you asked the question so I would assume you can have any animal you want in this. Sea Lion it is, lol

May 19th, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Happy Friday!!

1. Tennis-it really is a great sport. It’s a great workout sport and fun too.
    2. This one is hard for me because I am a dog person. I can’t imagine being without one. But I think a hedgehog might be fun. A friend of mine has one and it is so darn cute!
    3. I suppose a pool since there’s no chance of being stung by jellyfish. But the ocean is beautiful to look at. It goes on and on…
    4. I love Yard Crashers. They do some amazing stuff. They are so creative.

May 19th, 2017 at 12:12 pm

1. Bowling, actually it was our gym class in a way, we didn’t have a gym so to get the credit we chose a sport after school. Loved to bowl but I was highly erratic…sort of like I am now, LOL.
    2. Considering I have half a zoo now as it is, I want an otter, I know I can’t have one, but I want one (insert whining).
    3. To swim I prefer a pool, but at the beach you will catch me in the water digging for shells, hubby refuses to take me back to Sannibel Island, LOL.
    4. Flea Market Flip although I do love the Property Brothers and Fixer Upper too.

May 19th, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Oh I would love an otter as well Debbie! A hedgehog would be cute too Andrea. My oma loved her wild hedgehogs in Germany. She would get so mad when the cats would try to get them. They are called Eigles there which is pronounced eagles. So I always say I want to have eagles and people look at me crazy, lol

May 19th, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Football for 2 years
    Lion
    Beach
    Is the screw up show on HGTV or DIY? The one where the show it isn’t nearly as easy as HGTV and DIY make it look 🙂 This old House is probably my favorite of those kinds of show.

May 19th, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Kay that is too funny about the Eigles, I can see saying that they were running around your yard and getting a look, oh I would be having fun with that. My niece had a hedgehog, it was cute and I love the noises they make but I like things you can cuddle, not to mention I got pricked even wearing gloves and it burned for hours with me…maybe I have a hedgehog allergy, now there’s a new one, LOL. Chris I have to look for that screw up show, that would be so me.

May 19th, 2017 at 11:07 pm

That’s so neat about the hedgehogs Kay! I learned something new.
    An otter and a sea lion would be cool too. Lions are so beautiful but I would be too scared.
    I like flea market flip too Debbie. I like the before and afters.

May 20th, 2017 at 10:41 am

Andrea I love to see what they come up with, a lot of them have the same ideas but sometimes there are those really unique ones.