Jun

Beach Bits

We’re spending the weekend at “the shore,” so I figured we’d do some beach themed bits today.

1. For sun tanning:   beach chair or blanket?
  2. SPF 30 or 15?
  3. Flip flops/sandals or bare foot?
  4. Read or sleep?

Have a great weekend, everyone!  And Happy Father’s Day to you, Chris!

7 Responses to “Beach Bits”

June 16th, 2017 at 10:23 am

Yay, I love the beach! I first went to a beach and saw the ocean about 15 years. What a beautiful site! The ocean just goes on and on… One of my favorite memories for sure.
    1. Beach blanket for sure. I need a tan, too.
    2. SPF 30
    3. Flip flops
    4. Read-a Mary Kay Andrews book or a cozy mystery.
    What a nice day at the beach!
    Have fun at the shore, Laura! Have a nice weekend, everyone! 🙂

2. Elizabeth @ The College Seamstress
    June 16th, 2017 at 12:43 pm

1) blanket
    2) SPF 30
    3) sandals
    4) I usually need the sleep, but stay up reading!
    I finished ‘The Silence of the Flans’. I loved it!!! It took me two days and now I can start ‘Patterned after Death’.

June 16th, 2017 at 1:44 pm

1. Blanket
    2. Probably 30
    3. Flip flops until I hit the sand then it’s bare feet.
    4. I’m usually on the shore looking for shells or wading in the water, if I lay on the blanket I usually fall asleep. Have Fun!

June 16th, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Chair
    spf umbrella 🙂 30 usually
    Chacos (plus towel on the feet, mine always burn)
    Read and people watch

June 16th, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Hope you all have a great time at the shore.
    1. Sitting inside no tan ever
    2. Sitting inside no tan ever, lol, but do they have spf 150
    3. Cannot wear flipflops (although spent my childhood in them and by the way today is flipflop day) never wear sandals, dont like my toes and dont go barefoot, have to have on socks
    4. Not on the shore or by the water (dont like the water) but would love to read and sleep.
    Ok you may not be able to tell, but I do not like water, the beach, sand or the sun. I prefer the forest, the mountains (there can be a stream or creek in either of these and I like waterfalls). I prefer night time to day and the moon to the sun.
    That is just me being me, anyway hope you have a great time!

June 16th, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Kay, if we were all the same life would be boring, me, I love the beach and the mountains, I pretty much like any scenery. At least you know what you like. I still laugh about hubby’s cousin inviting on a vacation to the beach then they complained the whole time about the sand in everything and didn’t like saltwater, still trying to figure out why they picked the beach, LOL>

June 16th, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Debbie S I hear ya. I used to love the water and the beach, but then I didnt, lol. I know people like that too, complaining about the sand when they are on the beach. Crazy. Some people just enjoy complaining