Jul

Happy Girl

IMG_4027On the road today, traveling back home after a 24 hour trip to Erie, PA. I had a 2 hour non-writing related gig and the rest of the time (travel there/hotel time) to read the Linda Castillo book I’ve been waiting for since her last one came out a year ago. I started it on the first plane and, by last night, I realized I had just 62 pages to read and would have nothing to do on the plane ride home if I didn’t make myself stop.

It was hard, I tell you. Very, very hard.

But it’s a new day…a travel day…and I get to sink my teeth into the final 62 pages. Woot!

All good until you consider the fact I now have to wait another year until the next book…

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

7 Responses to “Happy Girl”

July 12th, 2017 at 9:43 am

Safe travels! I bet you will be done with those 62 pages in no time. How is it? I havent gotten my copy yet, but soon. Maybe I will have to get some Milk Duds to go with it, lol

July 12th, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Have a good trip. I love when a book grabs you like that, that’s one good thing about the kindle, there’s always a backup ready, you never know when you’ll get the chance to read 100 books in a day, LOL. Be safe!

July 12th, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Hello! Happy Wednesday!
    Hope your travels went well.
    That must be a very good story to read it so quickly. I may have to checkout her books, too. More books to add to my reading list. So many books, so little time.
    Have a great day!

July 12th, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Andrea I really enjoy her books as well. They are not cozies just so you know.
    Hope everyone is having a great night.
    Laura my book arrived from amazon today, so I will be getting to your new release this week, wahooo

July 12th, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Thanks Kay! Are they suspense/mystery?
    Hope you enjoy your new book.

July 12th, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Mystery, but a good bit more graphic than a cozy. I know there have been parts in her books that I had to ski over. Well written and a wonderful mystery set in/around the Amish.
    Does that sound about right Laura?

July 12th, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Andrea, like Kay said, not cozies. The first 2 or 3 in the series are very, very dark. But her writing is outstanding.