Oct

Bits

Bits time!

1. Age you were for your worst hair cut?
  2. Do you have a regular barber/hair dresser or just go to whomever?
  3. When you travel, are you a big packer or a light packer?
  4. Highways or back roads?

9 Responses to “Bits”

October 6th, 2017 at 9:52 am

1. My sister cut my long, long hair while my mother was gone when I was 5. It was so short my mom thought my hair was pulled up. I really never consider a hair cut bad, it grows out.
    2. Me
    3. big packer, but it all fits. I always take anything anyone could possibly need
    4. Back roads, my mom is the queen of them so I guess I inherited it

October 6th, 2017 at 10:31 am

Happy Friday!!!
    1. My worst cut was when I was 5. My mom cut my bangs way too short. I laugh at pictures now from that time. 🙂 I also got a spiral perm when I was in 6th grade. It was awful. Never doing that again.
    2. I try a new place each time because usually I didn’t like the outcome of the previous place.
    3. Light packer–it’s not easy!
    4. Back roads–much more fun! Just may find some interesting places.
    Have a great weekend all!

October 6th, 2017 at 11:35 am

Oh Andrea you reminded me of the really worst hairstyle I ever had. I got a perm right before my honeymoon. I told the hairdresser my hair takes a curl quick and to not leave it in very long. Well she didnt listen. I spent my entire honeymoon with a very tight afro type curl that puffed out since we were by the water the whole time. Not a good look for me by the way, lol. I dont think I would mind it so much now. I think there was only one photo of me taken during that trip, thankfully. Should have seen it as a sign things wouldnt work out in the marriage, lol

October 6th, 2017 at 11:40 am

1. 2nd or third. I cut my own hair before school pictures since my mom commented that she wished she’d had it cut before school, so I did at school 🙂

2. regular for 18+ years

3. medium – always have a spare set of clothes, but not over packer

4. highways. Can go faster. The ride to me is the worst part of a trip. Let’s get there already!

October 6th, 2017 at 2:04 pm

LOL on # 3, Kay! And Andrea, I laughed at your # 2. Chris, I would love to see that school picture…

Here’s mine:

1) Senior year of high school. On my way home one day I got this “brainy” idea to get it cut short. It’s the shortest I’ve ever had it and it looked awful on me. Still cringe when I see pictures of myself from that fall.
    2) Regular place/gal.
    3) I’m with Chris on this–medium.
    4) Highways, though back roads have their place (but that’s mostly on a day when I just need to get away for a while).

October 6th, 2017 at 2:59 pm

1. I want to say around 8, I got a huge matt in it that wouldn’t come out and ended getting cut short, everyone loved it but I hated it. Another was a few years later when mom gave me a home perm, that was a definite, AAAAGGGHHH
    2. I still haven’t hound anyone that I am happy with so I keep trying whatever. When I do someone I like I will stick with them.
    3. I’m with You Laura and Chris, medium. I hate not having a little extra but I hate having too much.
    4. Usually highway although we have taken a few backroads, now going to work or places around home, backroads to avoid traffic.

October 6th, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Laura you laugh, but every time I go to visit someone, I have stuff they need. My one friend in NY even has stuff I left. She says everything I have has a use at some point.
    Debbie, here in Nashville you have to do back roads if you dont want to sit in traffic.
    Speaking of hairstylist, I sit here with purple running down my neck and face. I am dying my hair and of course it is hot, so purple dye is running everywhere, lol

October 6th, 2017 at 3:59 pm

You first. I know exactly where there is a copy of my haircut picture, but I don’t remember you with short hair so post it up then I will. 🙂

October 9th, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Chris, look at our senior year pictures. My non-formal portrait.