Oct

Reading Time

dontletgoMy day has been rerouted a bit thanks to a “check engine” light that reared its head on my dashboard before I left for Canada last week. Joy, right?

So I’m taking my laptop to the dealership and will do my day’s writing from there. But since it’s Tuesday, I want to check in with you and see what you’re reading this week.   I’m reading Don’t Let Go on my e-reader at the gym…

8 Responses to “Reading Time”

October 17th, 2017 at 10:29 am

I’m just getting ready to start Death of a Wolfman by Susan Boyles on the kindle and in book I think it’s going to be Murder on Wheels by Lynn Cahoon.

October 17th, 2017 at 10:32 am

I am still reading Ready Player One. I’m a slow reader. It’s a good story so far. I like that it has 80s references. So that makes it fun for me.
    Next in line for reading is Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella. It sounded fun.

October 17th, 2017 at 10:34 am

Good luck with your car. My car is 7 years old so I’m dreading the day any maintenance light comes on.

Have a good day all!

October 17th, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Debbie, happy reading!

Andrea, my next book will be the third shopaholic book in Kinsella’s series. I’m having fun with them! My car is 9 1/2 years old now so I feel dread every time the light comes on. This time though, it appears to be relatively minor. They’re ordering the necessary part and will replace it tomorrow.

October 17th, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I finished The Queen’s Poisoner last night so I’ve started reading a pretty funny scientific book called ‘What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions’ by the xkcd comic creator. Pretty funny answers to silly questions about science. For example ‘what if the earth stopped rotating?’ it goes into how the air is still moving and how everything would get bad fast.

6. Bob
    October 17th, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I am reading Cutthroat by Clive Cussler.
    Chris, I really like XKCD I will look for What If.
    Nice to have you back Elizabeth.

October 17th, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Sounds like a fun book, Chris!

Bob, I went to a Christmas party in the home of one of Cussler’s writers one year. That was fun.

In case all of you blog readers didn’t see yesterday’s post, I put up some pictures from my week of book travels…

October 17th, 2017 at 9:46 pm

I am reading the new Daryl Wood Gerber book, well just finished it. Not sure what I will start tonight. So far behind on reviews though. Maybe I should slow down my reading to match my reviewing, lol