Nov

On The Tube

old-style-tv-setSo we’ve been watching Walking Dead lately (we just finished Season 3). Definitely not a show I ever imagined I’d watch. I don’t like violence at all. But DH was curious so I watched a show or two and while I still hate the violence (I turn away for those parts), the show itself is interesting.

Beyond that, I love This is Us. Love it. Great writing. Great acting.

What are you all watching these days?

P.S. Yes, I realize I’m dating myself with the title of this post. 🙂

7 Responses to “On The Tube”

November 8th, 2017 at 10:33 am

Laura I am going to try to watch some of The Walking Dead too. I decided to cheat and watched the journey so far. I just cannot get started though. Actually the only reasons I am doing that is because my friend and I already talk about the show and of course JDM, lol.
    I enjoy Lucifer, Versailles, the Voice and a few other shows. Am hoping Damnation is good. I miss Reign and hope Midnight, TX is renewed.

November 8th, 2017 at 11:45 am

Midnight, TX? I might have to try that one.
    I tried to get into the Walking Dead but could not. 🙁 I do enjoy zombie movies, though.
    Now, I’m watching Stranger Things!! Season 2 finally came out. Woohoo!
    I’m also enjoying Alias Grace.
    I may have to try This Is Us. I’ve heard from a few others that it’s good.

Have a great day!

November 8th, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Better call Saul – looking forward to the new season
    The Orville is a funny scifi-ish show. No need to think on that one

I watched Walking Dead until the Negan season started. Then after 2-3 episodes gave up. It just wasn’t interesting anymore.

November 8th, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Andrea Midnight, TX was based on a book that I had not read. It has vampires, werewolf type man (he turns into a tiger), ghosts, angels, demons. You name it. I really enjoyed it, but am not sure it is coming back.

November 9th, 2017 at 9:46 am

I’m hearing about this Stranger Things show, but will wait to check that out until it has a few more seasons under it’s belt. For whatever reason, that’s how I come to shows. This is Us is a rare exception for me.

Kay, let me know what you think if you try Walking Dead. Again, a lot of violence. But at least as of season 3, it grows on you. Curious to see this Negan season now that Chris mentioned to see if I agree.

November 9th, 2017 at 9:58 am

I hear some people say they dont like it since Negan came and some people love it. I do know that when he was on there last season there was some vivid violence. Not a fan of that or zombies either, but everyone talks about how much more there is to the show. I do know that the actors truly care about the show, the fans, the crew and each other. That makes me want to watch it more.

November 9th, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Late getting here, I can’t say that there is a whole lot that I watch, usually reruns, Big Bang Theory and Blue Bloods mostly. When Hallmark has the Christmas movies on I usually watch them. I tried to watch a couple Walking Dead, I couldn’t do it, definitely not my thing. The rest of the family was into, I think when a couple of the girls favorite characters were killed off, they gave up.