Nov

Either, Or

For today’s Reading Tuesday, I’m going to fire off some questions at you. 🙂  It’s all about your current preferences…

1. Print newspaper or online news?
  2. Magazine or play with phone (while in a waiting room)?
  3. Thriller or sci-fi?
  4. Real world or utopian society?
  5. Fiction or non-fiction?

Have a great day, everyone!

7 Responses to “Either, Or”

November 14th, 2017 at 2:37 pm

1. Neither, they are all a load of garbage, the few minutes on the radio usually covers what I need to know.
    2. Both, if they have decent magazines I’ll look at them since I rarely pick up a magazine any more. If it’s something I’m not interested in, then the phone.
    3. Real world, there’s a reason that nobody is perfect, it makes life interesting.
    4. Fiction

November 14th, 2017 at 2:49 pm

1. newspaper, especially with a young reader in the house. Anything I can do to show that I read and encourage him to pick up a paper, a magazine etc. is worth it.
    2. magazine (but I always make sure to bring my own book)
    3. right now sci-fi/fantasy, but I was on a thriller/drama run over the summer
    4. right now real world, but utopian/dystopian is one of my favorite genre’s for lots of types of stories (magic, sci-fi, zombies etc.)
    5. Fiction. But my ‘read when I have time’ book is ‘What If?’ that is non-fiction. I like it since each chapter is largely independent so I can put it down for a week and not lose where I was.

November 14th, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Interesting answers, you two. Debbie you missed thriller/sci fi one… Enjoyed your real/utopian answer.

Chris, I like your # 1. So true. I also think what you said about the positive of the “what if” book is intriguing.

November 14th, 2017 at 10:01 pm

1. My folks have the news on tv for several hours, so I get all I need there. They do subscribe to the paper as well
    2. Magazine or just sit quietly and observe
    3. between the two I guess thriller
    4. Real world but happier, lol
    5. Fiction these days.

5. Bob
    November 15th, 2017 at 1:37 am

1. Select online news
    2. Neither, I prefer my own thoughts
    3. Sci-fi
    4. Real world
    5. Fiction. I do like fictitious characters in historical events

November 15th, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Oh how I love lists!! 🙂
    1. Print newspaper. I like to do the crosswords.
    2. Magazine–if you can get past all the ads. Geez!
    3. Thriller
    4. I’m with Kay. Real world but happier.
    5. Fiction. I find non-fiction a bit boring.

November 15th, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Ooops, sci-fi, I don’t like to be awake all night.