Dec

Holiday Bits, Round One

Now that it’s officially December, I think it’s fair to holiday-ify our bits accordingly, yes?

1. Favorite holiday song?
  2. Real or fake?
  3. Star or angel?
  4. Open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

P.S. If you’re on Facebook, be sure to check out my AUTHOR page (url shown in graphic below) every day from now until December 19th (and hopefully beyond just because) to get in on whatever “Big News” Countdown goodie I have up for grabs that day. I’ll be posting that day’s goodie during the 7-8 a.m. hour most days and, who knows, you just might land something good! Basic RGB

7 Responses to “Holiday Bits, Round One”

December 1st, 2017 at 9:44 am

1. I Believe in Father Christmas
    2. Real
    3. Both depending on what looks best. Think usually angel
    4. We used to open one on Christmas Eve as a nod to my mom being German. Now as adults we do it Christmas afternoon
    I cannot wait to hear the big news on the 19th!!

December 1st, 2017 at 10:04 am

1. Trans Siberian orchestra’s Christmas music, any of it.
    2. Fake, we have at least a two setup now and maybe one more this weekend
    3. Angels
    4. morning.

December 1st, 2017 at 10:21 am

Oh Chris I love Trans Siberian music. They are the best for sure

December 1st, 2017 at 3:56 pm

1. Mary Did You Know and How Many Kings…and a few others.
    2. Fake, we used to do real but after standing in water at midnight trying to stand up a tree that bent the tree stand falling over, that just missed the girls laying there and losing a few more ornaments I was done with real.
    3. Neither I have a spire
    4. Kinda both, on Christmas Eve we open one that I choose which is always new jammies for everyone (I started that so my girls would have decent jammies on for pictures Christmas morning) and we always let the girls choose one gift to open on Christmas Eve. The rest in the morning…or whenever everybody wakes up.
    I can’t wait to hear your big news!

December 4th, 2017 at 11:33 am

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
    1. Winter Wonderland.
    2. Fake
    3. Star
    4. Christmas morning!

December 4th, 2017 at 11:56 am

Kay, I always had at least a friend or two growing up who did the one gift open on Christmas Eve. Fun!

Chris… 3 trees? And Deb makes chocolate like she does? I love your house!

Debbie, a spire…cool!

Andrea, I’m a star girl, myself!

Here’s mine:

1. Mary Did you Know.
    2. Fake. I have 2.
    3. Star.
    4. Christmas Day

December 4th, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Laura if we did it my mother’s way we would open them all up on Christmas Eve. It is a German thing, lol